Jumat, 08 Juli 2011

The opinion about my wonderful friends, Part 1

Actually I've long wanted to write an opinion on people who are around me, they are my beautiful friends that makes me like now. Ok first, we started alphabetically

DINDA, my inspiration that i don't want too see

why did i write that? you can see how beautiful she is. And how about her character? very nice, she's smart, have a beautiful voice and got a perfect fiance. How good her destiny!!

she is my inspiration but i don't want to see it

why? because when i see her, i want to imagine like her. but it's too high to imagine, right? that's why i don't want to see the dream of being her.

ok lets talk about her influence in my life. well she taught me to mirror again about my religion ; prayers, charity, sincerity and surrender to God about mate. Maybe she doesn't teach directly but i could capture that lesson when she saw her life. Like my sister, she gave me a question "why i always look happy like person who don't have a problem?" and i said, "well it's not at all right, i have some bad qualities "penyakit hati" and for me it's a big problem. just it? of course not. In my heart, i said, i like jealous with you. And i don't like that attitude. seriously. but now i can handle it. insyaallah :)
It's so hard to admire someone, there would be jealousy, right? but overall, i really love her. she is very concern with her friends. Sometimes, she sends me a message, just to ask "what i'm doing" or say strange things. But now she's in kkn and her phone is damaged. Because of that i began to miss her message. Hope we'll meet soon and always have a good relation dear :)

Ok let's talk about my old friend, DIE-DIE


This is the moment of die2's birhday, when me and my friend vivi, gave her a cup cake and a little gift. Although now we life in different city but we still have a good relation. Sometimes we meet once a month. And if between us are celebrating a birthday, we always give a little surprise.

Die2 is my friend since junior high school. we have the same character, we like crying if there's something wrong and have the same ex boy friend, so funny!! Since we have some class in the school. we begin to know each other, she taught me to not picky friends, learn to give each other, helping others and forgive each other. Die2 that i know is simple and candid. and i really love her so much :)

One thing i wanted to correction if she read this post,

"DO SOMETHING, DON'T JUST WAIT FOR SILENCE OF THE OTHER ACTIONS "

Even though finally it was completed, God would still have a wonderful scenario for you hon peace :)

Now we move to the alphabet E for EDITHA


She always says what she likes and what she doesn't like. Verry honest, right? sometimes we have a little problem but we don't know what the problem is. we still to make a guess with the situation. And she said, i'm like a sensitive baby, hhe maybe it's right kun.

Our character are very different, maybe that's why sometimes we fight in the silence. she always showed when she didn't like the situation. but me, maybe a little hypocritical. I prefer silence and avoidance. she's very optimistic and me, ok sometimes like a pessimist person. That's why she always reminds me to be optimistic in every situation.

If Dinda gave me the influence of religion, Editha gave me an influence in the career. seriously, such as when she makes me a chairman in an organization, although there's a little argument but our show is success. she who gave me the link to pursue my dreams of teaching. Every opportunity, she always remind me to give my CV. that's editha " A little girl with a million dreams"

Ok, now someone who always asks about my opinion of him, KEKEN

well he's nice but verry unstabile person. if he has a problem like "skripsi", he turned into a very unfriendly. but if he was normal, he impressed me with his thoughts about God, life and ok politics. it's so different with me. i'm not a critical person about politics and government. He loved to discuss government issues. and to be honest i get bored if we discuss it. sorry for it :)

we rarely meet, it's so miracle if we can meet. so we only communicate via yahoo messenger, phone or sms. I know today there is skype, but don't ask me to skype again. very annoying when he was invited to skype but suddenly he disappeared. ok please to keep ur promise!! well move on, he taught me to give charity. i think he's very generous when there are people who need his help to lend some money, and he never ask to return it again. Beside that, he taught me to understand about the justice of God. Very nice right?

For me he's a nice friend who showed a good way so i don't need a barrier that people always ask me because, it could destroy the good relation. understood?

And next? well not now, I will continue in the next section, au revoir :)

2 komentar:

editha nurida mengatakan...

what a wonderful posting! we could be friend til the world over. Sorry if i always disturb you with my story, yeah i talk too much. I always love and support you. regards, editha the dreamer :)

Septria Cipta Thielandari mengatakan...

pas de probleme ma cherie, that's what friends ar for. remind, support, and motivate any time. always, keep to be editha that I know and tell me about everything u wanna :)